This newly built cabin is located on Goat Creek Road in Mazama, 2 miles east of the Mazama store and the Corral Trail Head. This property is perfect for the small family who wants to be right on the Methow Valley Sports trail and go out the door to ski, bike and hike the Goat Creek area. This Southwest-facing cabin is located on a lightly treed lot that is a half-acre in size, which shares in a total of 7 acres for additional space and privacy. Built by Mazama builder, Phil Dietz, there is much attention to detail and quality materials throughout. There is board and bat siding with cedar shingles on the outside with decks on front and back of the cabin. On the entrance is trex decking with 2 sport equipment closets and on the backside is another deck for relaxation or for outdoor grilling.
- Open floor plan with views in every direction.
- Beautiful window package with Vetter aluminum clad pine windows
- Large mudroom at entry with guest bedroom, bath, utility closet, pantry and Italian porcelain tiles on floor. All walls are a light knotty pine with large larch log beams throughout.
- Kitchen has all new stainless steel LG appliances with granite countertops and beech cabinets.
- Flooring in kitchen and living room is a Brazilian cherry hardwood floor with Morso woodstove and entertainment center.
- At the top of the stairs is an open loft that will serve as either an office space
for two or a guest bedroom for company.
- The Master bedroom is very spacious with many windows offering excellent
lighting and a large walk-in closet.
- The Master bath has the Italian porcelain tiles with a walk-in shower with a built in steamer for those cold days after skiing.